Virtual Submission/Proposal Deadline: December 20th, 2020
Call for Papers, Reports, Abstracts, and Studies:
The Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities encourages the following types of submissions:
Research Papers - Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas.
Abstracts - Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
Student Papers - Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas.
Case Studies - Case studies in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas.
Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research - Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of the topic areas listed above, or related areas.
Reports on Issues Related to Teaching - Reports related to innovative instruction techniques or research related to teaching in any of the topic areas listed above or related areas.
Format of Presentations:
Virtual Paper sessions will last 30 minutes in total (including time for questions and answers).
Virtual Workshop presenters will be given a full 90 minute session.
Virtual Panel sessions will last 90 minutes and it is the presenters’ choice how that time is split between panelists.
Submitting a Proposal/Paper:
Make your submission now by following these two easy steps:
1. Create a detailed title page for your submission. The title page must include:
- title of the submission (be sure to use proper capitalization)
- topic area of the submission (choose a topic area from the list at the top of this page)
- presentation format (choose one: Paper Session, Workshop, Panel Session, or Poster Session)
- a 2-3 sentence description of your presentation which should not exceed 75 words in total. Please note that you are still required to send in a separate abstract/paper in addition to this description.
- paper author(s):
For EACH author, list the following:
- Full Name
- Email Address (all acceptance/rejection letters are sent via email, so it is very important to have a correct email address for each author.)
2. Email your abstract and/or paper, along with the above described title page to firstname.lastname@example.org Receipt of submissions will be acknowledged via email within 72 hours. There is a limit of two contributed submissions per lead author.